Academic title:2013, School of Computer Science, University UNION, Belgrade, algorithms and complexity (AL)
PhD: 2004, Faculty of Mathematics - Belgrade, Computer Science
MSc: 1994, Faculty of Mathematics - Belgrade, Computer Science
Bsc: 1987, Faculty of Mathematics - Belgrade, Computer Science
He was born on 22 November 1964 in Kosjerić. He finished undergradute (1987), graduate (1994) and PhD (2004) studies at Faculty of Mathematics. From 1988 to 1990 he worked at the Laboratory of Robotics at Institute Mihajlo Pupin. In 1990/91, he worked in the Mathematical High School in Belgrade. From 1991 to 1993 he worked as an assistant at the Faculty of Mathematics in Belgrade. Since 1993 he has worked at the Mathematical Institute SANU. The main areas of research are Combinatorial Optimization and Operations Research. Engaged in the development and implementation of heuristic methods to solve complex problems in graph theory and the development of methods for solving location problems. He participates in research in the projects financed by Ministry of Science of Technology Development.
Scientific and professional production
- Jack Brimberg, Dragan Urosevic, Nenad Mladenovic, “Variable neighborhood search for the vertex weighted k-cardinality tree problem”, European Journal of Operational Research, 171 (1) (2006) 74-84.
- N. Mladenovic, D. Urosevic, S. Hanafi, Variable neighborhood search for the travelling deliveryman problem, 4OR-A QUARTERLY JOURNAL OF OPERATIONS RESEARCH, vol. 11, 57-73, 2013
- Nenad Mladenović, Frank Plastria, Dragan Urošević, “Reformulation descent applied to circle packing problems”, Computers and Operations Research, 32 (9) (2005) 2419–2434.
- N. Mladenovic, D. Urosevic, S.Hanafi, A. Ilic, A general variable neighborhood search for the one-commodity pickup-and-delivery travelling salesman problem, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF OPERATIONAL RESEARCH, vol. 220, 270-285, 2012.
- V. Tintor, D. Urosevic, B. Andjelic, J. Radunovic, N. Mladenovic, Variable neighbourhood search for resolving routing and wavelength assignment problem in optical wavelength-division multiplexing networks, IET COMMUNICATIONS, vol. 5 br. 14, 2028-2034, 2011.
- A. Ilić, D. Urošević, J. Brimberg i N. Mladenović, Variable neighborhood search for solving the uncapacitated single allocation phub median problem. European J of Operational Research 206, 289-300, 2010.
- J. Lazić, S. Hanafi, N. Mladenovic i D. Urošević, Variable neighborhood decomposition search for 0-1 Mixed integer programs. Computers and Operations Research 37, 1055-1067, 2010.
- N. Mladenović, D. Urošević, D. Perez-Brito i CG. Garcia-Gonzalez, Variable neighborhood search for bandwidth reduction. European J of Operational Research 200, 14-27, 2010.
- J. Brimberg, P. Hansen, N. Mladenović i D. Urošević. Solving large p-median clustering problems by primal-dual variable neighborhood search, Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery 19, 351-375, 2009.
- Q. Zhao, D. Urošević, N. Mladenović i P. Hansen, A restarted and modified simplex search for unconstrained optimization, Computers and Operations Research 36 (2009) 3263-3271.