Academic title: 2011, Faculty of Technical Sciences - Novi Sad, Applied Computer Science and Informatics
PhD: 1994 Faculty of Technical Sciences - Novi Sad, Applied Computer Science and Informatics
MSc: 1986, Faculty of Technical Sciences - Novi Sad, Applied Computer Science and Informatics
BSc: 1977, Electrical Engineering - Sarajevo, Electrical and Computer Engineering
Branko Perišić was born on 05.06.1954. in Sarajevo. He Graduated at Faculty of Electrical Engineering in 1977. He enrolled in postgraduate studies at the Department of Informatics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, University of Sarajevo (entered in 1981/82 and finished in 1982/83). He received his MA at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad in 1989, with master thesis: "Functional distributed system of protection of computer systems". He received his PhD from the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad in 1994. with a thesis entitled "Design of Information Systems in the atmosphere of an open architecture." He was elected as assistant professor and as associate professor at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad, Department of Computer Science and Informatics. He is currently employed as an associate professor in the field of Computer and Information Sciences at the Faculty of Technical Sciences in Novi Sad. Member of the Commission for Electrical Engineering and Computer Science of the Academic Council of the University of Novi Sad. He lives in Novi Sad, ul. Jovan Popovic 7 / a. He is married and has three children. He participated in the realization of technical and scientific research projects in the field of designing embedded computer systems, system programming, the protection of computer systems and the design of management information systems. In addition, he has authored a number of software packages related to the segment management information systems in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, health insurance and education. He is author or co-author of numerous international and domestic scientific and professional papers. The largest part of the work refers to the methodological aspects of engineering to computer-based systems, software design and modeling of information systems. He participated in the realization of a large number of commercial projects of information systems. He is author of a number of software solutions in the field of software. He was a mentor of making one PhD, three master's theses, a member of the committee for evaluation of the theses and dissertations, a member of the committee that evaluated the master's and doctoral dissertations. As part of undergraduate studies he was a mentor of over 60 graduate theses and member and president of the committee for the defense of diploma thesis. He led the creation of over 200 projects, term papers at undergraduate and postgraduate studies, as well as over 40 student internships. By invitation he participates in professional courses organized research station Petnica. Movements in professional work, "Energoinvest" RO Computer Centre, Sarajevo, Head of Department of maintenance of 01.01.1978.g to 01.04.1983.g. (4 years and 3 months), University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences-FTN: Professional Associate of 01.04.1983. to 17.01.1989. (5 years and 3 months) Assistant of 17.01.1989. to 23.03.1995. (6 years and 3 months) Assistant Professor of 23.03.1995. to 14.04.2000. (5 years) Director of the Center for Computing FTN since 01.09.1996. till today. Associate Professor from 14.04.2000. to 14.04.2005. Associate Professor - 15.04.2005 reelection till today. Membership in professional and scientific associations: PATIENT CLASSIFICATION SYSTEMS / EUROPE (PCS / E) from 1988, IEEE - Computer Society, senior member. Software Engineering Body of Knowledge IEEE, ACM revision board member 2002. Permanent member of the commission for quality assessment at the International Consumer Electronics Show, Energy and Informatics, Novi Sad Fair, Novi Sad from in 1993.
Scientific and professional production
- M. Cvejin, B.Perišić, D.Đokić, O.Stojanović "Osnovi zdravstvenog informacionog sistema" - monografija, IZZSrbije 2000.g.
- B.Perišić "DMIS-Distributed Medical Information System Concep&Structure", SystemScienceJournal N0.1 Vol.13 1987
- B. Perišić, G. Milosavljević "A Method and Tool for Rapid Prototyping of Large Scale Business Information Systems" Computer Science and Information Systems (ComSIS), 2004, Vol. 1, No 2, pp. 57-82, ISSN 1820-02142004
- G.Milosavljević, B.Perišić "Really Rapid Prototyping of Large-Scale Business Information Systems", IEEE Workshop on Rapid Systems Prototyping San Diego 2003
- Dejanović I., Milosavljević G., Tumbas Živanov M., Perišić B.: A Domain-Specific Language for Defining Static Structure of Database Applications, Computer Science and Information Systems (ComSIS), 2010, Vol. 7, No 3, pp. 409-440, ISSN 1820-0214
- Perišić B., Milosavljević G., Dejanović I., Milosavljević B.: UML Profile for Specifying User Interfaces of Business Applications, Computer Science and Information Systems (ComSIS), 2011, Vol. 8, No 2, pp. 405-426, ISSN 1820-0214
- Hajduković M., Obradović D., Perišić B.: The Active Side Principle Approach to Client Server Protocol Design , YUJOR, 1996, Vol. 6, No 1, pp. 121-127, ISSN 0354-0243
- Hajduković M., Perišić B., Obradović D.: Uninterruptable an other regions , YUJOR, 1998, Vol. 2, No 2, pp.323-329, ISSN 0354-0243
- Dejanović I., Perišić B., Milosavljević G.: MoRP Meta-metamodel: Towards a Foundation of SLEWorks Language Workbench, 2. International Conference on Information Society Technology and Management,Kopaonik, 29-3 Februar, 2012, pp. 36-40, ISBN 978-86-85525-10-0
- Dejanović I., Tumbas Živanov M., Milosavljević G., Perišić B.: Comparison of Textual and Visual Notations of DOMMLite Domain-Specific Language, 14. Advances in Databases and Information Systems, Novi Sad, 20-24 Septembar, 2010, pp. 20-24