Academic title:2012, School of Computer Science, University UNION, Belgrade, Information Management (IM)
PhD: 2012, Singidunum University, Belgrade , Computer Science
MSc: 2007, Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Management Information Systems
Bsc: 1986, Faculty of Organizational Sciences - Belgrade, Management Information Systems
Dr Snezana Popovic graduated from the Faculty of Organizational Sciences in Belgrade, majoring in organizational cybernetic direction. At the same faculty she finished master studies with thesis "Modeling business processes in the development of applications in electronic commerce", acquired title: Master of Science in electronic business. She received her PhD at the University Singidunum. Her PhD thesis was: "The model of interoperability of electronic business system based on service-oriented software development", acquired title: PhD of computer science. Professional, engineering involvement is related to the work of programming and design of information systems in many data centers and at the Laboratory for Computer Science of the Institute "Boris Kidrič" in Vinca. She has participated in the planning and development of software solutions for the Protection of tangible and intangible cultural heritage. Since 1999, is engaged in the implementation of training for the use of Microsoft technologies and tools in the training center CET in Belgrade as certified trainers and coache. In the period from 2008 to 2012, she was lecturer at the professional studies at the School of Computing in Belgrade. At the same university in 2012 she was elected as assistant professor for the group of subjects in the field of information management.
Scientific and professional production
- Z.Bogdanović, D.Barać, B.Jovanić, S.Popović, B.Radenković: Evaluation of mobile assessment in a learning management system. British Journal of Educational Technology. doi: 10.1111/bjet.12015, ISSN 0007-1013
- S. Popović, A. Njeguš, M. Vulić, D. Đokić, Đ. Mazinjanin: Service Oriented Framework for System Interoperability Modeling,Metalurgia International, Vol. XVII, No. 11 (2012), pp. 171-179, ISSN 1582 - 2214
- Z. Milanović, S. Rankov, J. Velimirović, S. Popović, Đ. Mazinjanin: Railway Traffic Simulation for an Analysis of the Commuter Service Rescheduling Scenarios within the Belgrade Junction, Metalurgia International, Vol. XVIII, No. 1 (2013), pp.153-157.
- L. Paunović, G. Grubić, A. Stokić, S. Popović, D. Milentijević: Developing Business Intelligence Model for Scientific Research Project Management, Metalurgia International, Special Issue No 4 (2013), pp. 44-49, ISSN 1582 - 2214
- S. Popović "Effective Selection of a Testing Environment using Combinatorial Testing and Virtualization", IPSI Transactions on Internet Research, Volume 8, Number 1, ISSN: 1820 - 4503, January 2012
- S. Popović, Lj. Lazić, N. Mastorakis."A Virtualized Environment and Orthogonal Array as a Method for Software Testing", in the WSEAS Book "Mathematical Methods and Applied Computing", Vouliagmeni Beach, Athens, Greece, September 28-30, 2009. ISBN: 978-960-474-124-3, pp.231-240.
- S. Popović, Lj. Lazić."Orthogonal Aarray and Virtualization as a Method for Improvement Configuration Testing", Proceedings of 1st IEEE Eastern European Regional Conference on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems - ECBS-EERC 2009, Novi Sad, September 7th-8th 2009, pp.148-149.
- Popović S. "Analiza mogućnosti automatizacije modelovanja poslovnih procesa", XI Internacionalni simpozijum SymOrg 2008, septembar 10-13, 2008, Beograd, Srbija