Academic title:2012, School of Computer Science, University UNION, Belgrade, Information Management (IM)
PhD: 2012, Technical Faculty, Cacak, Serbia, Management Information Systems
MSc: 2007, Technical Faculty, Cacak, Serbia, Management Information Systems
Bsc: 2005, Technical Faculty, Cacak, Serbia, Management Information Systems
Dr Miroljub Zahorjanski was born in 1954 in the Konak, Municipality Sečanj. He finished Elementary school and high school in Vrsac and after that Higher Geodetic school in Belgrade in 1984 where he obtained the title of geodesy engineer. From 2001 to 2008, he worked in a private accounting agency AS- KONTO in Vrsac as a programmer and system administrator. In 2005 he graduated from the Technical Faculty of the Department of Industrial Management. In 2007 he defended his thesis entitled "Development of accounting information subsystem production company." In 2012 he defended his PhD thesis: "The concept of analytical databases in the formation of financial business strategy of the company" and became Doctor of Technical Sciences. He worked at the Faculty of Business Studies in Vrsac as a teaching assistant on subjects: Information systems and intelligent decision support systems. Since 2008 he has been working at the School of Computing.
Scientific and professional production
1. Zahorjanski M., Benković S., Veljović A., "Concept of Analytical Databases in the Creation of Financial Business Strategy of a Company", Metalurgia International, vol. XVI, no. 10, 2011, pp. 105-111.
2. Zahorjanski M., Veljović A., „Use of Analytical Databases and GIS for Monitoring Performance of Institutions for Higher Education”, Metalurgia International, 2011, vol. XVI, no. 12, 2011, pp. 136-140.
3. Dimić G., Kuk K., Zahorjanski M., “Mining Students Data for Analysis of Electronic Learning Materials Available on the Moodle Course”, Metalurgia International, 2011, vol. XVI, no. 12, 2011, pp. 78-82.
4. Gojgić N., Veljović A., Zahorjanski M., Stanojević Lj., Cvijović N.: “Implementation of Data Warehouse in Analysis of QMS Inconsistencies”, Metalurgia International, vol. XVII, no. 3, 2012, pp. 5-11.
5. Zahorjanski M., Veljović A., Novaković J.: “Dependability and quality as reasons for reeingeneering off information systems”, DQM 2006, Beograd, ISSN 1451-4966, pp. 142-148.
6. Zahorjanski M., Veljović A.: “The significance of involving the user in software development”, ICDQM 2007, Beograd, pp. 568-574.
7. Veljović A., Zahorjanski M., “Izrada izveštaja namenjenih menadžmentu preduzeća korišćenjem OLAP multidimenzionog pristupa podacima“, Infofest 2006, Budva, (str. 166 - 171).
8. Veljović A., Novaković J., Zahorjanski M., „Modeliranje kao osnov razvoja podsistema računovodstva proizvodnog preduzeća“, Infotech 2006, Vrnjačka Banja.
9. Veljović A., Zahorjanski M., “MS QUERY i OLAP multidimenzioni pristup”, SYM-OP-IS 2006, Banja Koviljača.
10. Veljović A., Zahorjanski M., “Pouzdanost i kvalitet kao razlozi za reinženjering informacionih sistema”, ETRAN 2013, Zlatibor.