Academic title: 2013, School of Computer Science, University UNION, Belgrade, Graphic design
MSc: 2010, University of Arts, Applied Arts and Design
Bsc: 2003, University of Arts, Applied Arts and Design
He was born in 1979 in Belgrade where he finished high school for design in 1998. He graduated at the Academy of Fine Arts in Belgrade, department of graphic design in 2003. He enrolled Interdisciplinary master studies at the Department of Digital Arts, University of Arts in Belgrade. In 2010 he graduated master studies with thesis entitled "Emocionator-interactive digital generator of emotional states" and became Master of Arts in the field of digital art. Currently he is at PhD studies of Digital Arts, University of Arts in Belgrade. He is a member of ULUPUDS since 2014. He attended the school of comics at the University Braca Stamenković and participated in several group exhibitions. He was working as a graphic designer at the design studio X-Press, Belgrade for several years. He is one of the founders of multimedia art group UG DigitGroup, with which he achieved few papers at national and international exhibitions. As a member of the Fractal, he participated in the organization of the "Night of Open Atelier" (NOA) and "Walk through Serbia" in Belgrade and several cities in Serbia in 2011 and 2012 (as well as the presentation of the visual identity of the event for the year 2012). He participated in the organization of FSFF - Festival of Serbian Si-Fi Film in 2014. He is the founder and president of the art association DIT in Belgrade.
Scientific and professional production
- Interdisciplinary project Untitled, nomadic international platform Mobile Studios, in collaboration with the Public Art Lab-TV in Berlin, plato Republic Square, Belgrade, 2006.
- Multimedia project Cycloglyphs in cooperation with Rastergroup and Vlado Todorovic from Singapore, Belgrade, 2006.
- Multimedia project within the exhibition Solaris Group ArtNetLab from Ljubljana, Gallery SKC, Belgrade, 2007.
- Audio-visual presentation in collaboration with digital artist Katarina Đorđević Urošević, Titanium-Map Design, Design Week festival, Rector's Office of Arts, University of Arts, Belgrade, 2007.
- Project Beta within the 8th International novomedijskog Pixxelpoint, Cultural Centre, Nova Gorica, Slovenia,, 2007.
- The exhibition and presentation of digital interactive platform and works Rhizome of the City, Museum of Science and Technology, Belgrade, 2010.
- The organization and participation in the event Night of open studios, The Army of Serbia and ALU, Belgrade, 2011.
- Imperative Vol1, annual exhibition of Design Section ULUPUDS, Gallery SKC, Belgrade, 2014.
- Milan Djuric D. (2008): "The Corps metaphor in the discourse of the Internet in modern English language", in: Z. Jovanović (eds.) Translator, 1-2 / 08, p. 31-46. Belgrade: Association of Scientific and Technical Translators of Serbia.
- Milan Djuric D. (2014): "Cyborg - faster than thought language" scientific paper presented at an international conference Humanism: Culture or illusion? - Humanism: Culture or Illusion?, May 2014 Faculty of Philology in Belgrade (printed in extracts).