Academic title: 2014, School of Computer Science, University UNION, Belgrade, Intelligent Systems (IS)
PhD: 2012, University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Signals and Systems
MSc: 2004, University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade
Bsc: 1994, University of Belgrade, School of Electrical Engineering - Belgrade, Microelectronics
Dr Miloš Jovanović, research associate and assistant professor, was born in Majdanpek, Serbia. He graduated MA and PhD in School of Electrical Engineering, University of Belgrade, Serbia. From 1998 to 2002 he was a part-time researcher at the University of Toronto, Laboratory of Robotics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering. He has published over 70 scientific publications in leading international journals, international and national conferences. He is a member of the editorial board of the journal Robotica & Management, International Journal, ISSN 1453-2069, Editura Eftimie Murgu Reşiţa, Romania. He owns three internationally recognized patents. He is currently engaged in several national and international scientific projects of which some are bilateral projects with partners from China and Switzerland. His scientific interest is primarily based on service and personal robotics, medical and rehabilitational robotics, bio-inspired systems, humanoid robotics, biomechanics, two-legged walking, control systems, sensor systems and data collection from sensors, system integration. He works in the Institute Mihajlo Pupin as a research associate and lead design engineer. He is assistant professor at the School of Computing, University Union, Belgrade, Serbia.
Scientific and professional production
- Vukobratovic, M., Jovanovic, M.; "Active Exoskeltons, Beginning, Present State and the Future", International Journal, Engineering & Automation Problems. No 4, pp 134-156, 2007.
- Vukobratovic, M., Jovanovic, M.; "New Frontiers in Humanoid Robotics", International Journal, Engineering & Automation Problems, Vol. 6, No 1, pp 3-14, 2008.
- Vukobratovic, M., Herr, H., Borovac, B., Rakovic, M., Popovic, M., Hofmann, A., Jovanovic, M., Potkonjak, V.; "Biological Principles of Control Selection for a Humanoid Robot's Dynamic Balance Preservation", IntI. Journal of Humanoid Robotics, Vol. 5, No.4, 639-678, 2008. Doi No: 10.1142/S0219843608001601
- Vukobratovic, M., Borovac, B., Potkonjak, V., Jovanovic, M.; "Dynamic balance of humanoid systems in regular and irregular gaits: an expanded interpretation", Intl. Journal of Humanoid Robotics, Vol. 6, Issue 1, pp. 117-145, 2009.Doi No: 10.1142/S0219843609001668
- Vukobratovic, M., Jovanovic, M.; "Nikolai Aleksandrovich Bernstein - Pioneer in Control and Cybernetics", Intl. Journal of Humanoid Robotics, Vol. 7, No.1, pp. 213-222, 2010.Doi No: 10.1142/S0219843610002040
- 6 Potkonjak, V., Tzafestas, S., Vukobratovic, M., Milojevic, M., Jovanovic, M.; "Human¬and-Humanoid Postures Under External Disturbances: Modeling, Simulation, and Robustness. Part 1: Modeling", Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems: Theory and Applications, Springer-Verlag Dordrecht, Vol. 63, No2. pp. 191-210, 2011.Doi No: 10.1007/s10846-010-9517-5
- Vukobratovic, M., Milojevic, M., Tzafestas, S., Jovanovic, M., Potkonjak, V.; "Human- and-Humanoid Postures Under External Disturbances: Modeling, Simulation, and Robustness. Part 2: Simulation and Robustness", Journal of Intelligent and Robotic Systems: Theory and Applications Springer-Verlag Dordrecht, Vol. 63, No 2. pp. 211-231, 2011.Doi No: 10.1007/s10846-010-9525-5
- Jovanovic, M.; "Human Long Jump - A Deductive Approach", International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, ISBN: 1729-8806, InTech, Available from: http://www.intechopen.com/journals/international_journal_of_advanced_robotic_systems/human-long-jump-ndash-a-deductive-approach; 2012. Doi: dx.doi.org/10.5772/51036
- Jovanović, М. Vujović В., Rodić А., Potkonjak В., „Kinematic model of NAO humanoid robot“, Int. Journal Robotica & Management, Ed. Robotics Society of Romania, Vol. 19, No. 1, pp. 21-26, ISSN: 1453-2069, June, 2014.
- Rodic A, Stevanovic I, Jovanovic M., Urukalo DJ., „On Building Remotely Operated Underwater Robot-Explorer with Bi-manual Poly-articular System“, Chapter in Book: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume 371, Advances in Robot Design and Intelligent Control, pp 481-490, ISSN 978-3-319-21289-0 (Print) 978-3-319-21290-6, 2015.
- Rodic A, Jovanovic M, Stevanovic I, Karan B, Potkonjak V., „Building technology platform aimed to develop service robot with embedded personality and enhanced communication with social environment“, Digital Communications and Networks, Vol. 1, No. 2, Elsevier, pp 112-124, ISSN: 2352-8648, Online: dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.dcan.2015.03.002.
- Jovanovic, M., Vukobratovic, M., "PC as a controller for educational robot ROBED-O3", EUROCON-2005, International Conference on Computer as a Tool, I, art. No 2629998, pp 591
- Rodic A., Jovanovic M., Popic S., Mester G.; "Scalable Experimental Platform for Research, Development and Testing of Networked Robotic Systems in Informationally Structured Environments", Proceedings of the IEEE SSCI2011, Symposium Series on Computional Intelligence, Workshop on Robotic Intelligence in Informationally Structured Space, pp. 136-143, ISBN: 978-1-4244-9885-7, DOI: 10.1109/RIISS.2011.5945779, Paris, France, 2011.
- Rodić A., Jovanović D M.; “How to make robots feel and social as humans”, The 6th IARIA International Conference on Advanced Cognitive Technologies and Applications (COGNITIVE 2014), pp. 133-139, ISSN: 2308-4197, ISBN: 978-1-61208-340-7, Venice, Italy, May, 25th-29th, 2014.
- Rodić A., Jovanović M., Stevanović I., Jovanović D.; “Cognitive robots of human character”, in Proceedings of 23rd International Conference on Robotics in Alpe-Adria-Danube Region (RAAD2014), ISBN 978-80-227-4219-1, IEEE catalogue number 34043, pp. 263-270, Smolenice, Slovakia, September 3-5, 2014
- Novaković B., Frolov K. V., Mirkin A.S., Jovanović M., Mihajlović D.; “Apparatus for applying vibration biomechanics ", Patent Document 48877 B, Int. Cl. A 61 H 23/02, Intellectual Property Office, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
- Novaković B., Frolov K. V., Mirkin A.S., Jovanović M., Mihajlović D.; Apparatus for application method vibrational analgesia", Patent Document 48906 B, Int. Cl. A 61 H 1/00, H 03 B 5/00, Intellectual Property Office, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.
- Novaković B., Frolov K. V., Mirkin A.S., Jovanović M., Šćekić V.; "Automatic trainer", Patent Document 48943 B, Int. Cl. A 61 H 1/00, Intellectual Property Office, Belgrade, Serbia and Montenegro.