Doctoral studies last three years and are worth 180 ECTS points/credits. At the School of Computing (RAF) there are the following doctoral programs:
» Computer science,
» Computer engineering.
Requirements for admission to doctoral studies:
- Completed appropriate academic studies lasting at least five years (300 ECTS), i.e. an awarded degree of corresponding master studies,
- exams passed at previous levels of study in subjects that provide the required knowledge for the study program,
- knowledge of English language, and
- an adequate average grade or scientific achievements, under one of the following conditions:
- completed undergraduate and graduate academic studies (master) with a minimum of 300 ECTS and an average grade not less than 8 (eight) at undergraduate and graduate academic studies,
- completed undergraduate and graduate academic studies (master) with a minimum of 300 ECTS and scientific achievements, according to the score list from the Article 8 of the Statute on doctoral studies,
- achieved level VII-1 according to the regulations that were in force before the latest Law on Higher Education, if he/she completed previous study levels with an average grade not less than 8 (eight) or has scientific achievements, according to the score list from the Article 8 of the Statute on doctoral studies,
- someone who possesses the academic Magisterial level according to the previous Law on Higher Education can also apply for the doctoral studies, according to the provisions of Article 128 of the Law on Higher Education.
Doctoral studies can enroll:
- Computer science - 5 candidates,
- Computer engineering - 5 candidates.
After the conclusion of registration, a unique ranking list of candidates who applied for doctoral studies is formed based on the scores established according to the Article 8 of the Statute on doctoral studies.
Foreign citizens enrol to the doctoral studies under the same conditions regarding educational levels as Serbian citizens. Fulfilment of the required conditions is determined on the basis of the diplomas from previous levels of academic studies as well as the structure of the study programmes of the completed studies.
Candidates who qualify for enrollment submit the following documents:
- birth certificate,
- original or certified copies of diplomas of previous levels of academic studies, and diploma supplements or the certificates of passed exams and average grade,
- two identical photos, format 4x6 cm,
- two photos, format 3x3,5 cm,
- photocopy of identity card (does not have to be certified) and
- proof of payment of the tuition fee.