Basic expert studies last three years and are worth 180 ECTS points/credits. At the School of Computing (RAF) there is one study program:
» Information technologies.
Requirements for admission to basic expert studies:
- High school lasting four years,
- Entrance exam in informatics.
- The entrance exam consists only of informatics, since during the studies there are no mathematical, but strictly practical subjects.
- The basic expert studies can enroll 30 candidates.
The enrollment of candidates is based on the definitive ranking list, which is determined by the success in high school (a maximum of 40 points) and the results on the entrance exam in computer science (a maximum of 60 points).
Foreign students, who have previously validated a four-year high school degree, may also enroll in the School. These candidates must be fluent in Serbian language, which is confirmed by a special School commission (the candidates will be personally informed about the commission's workplace and work hours), and must submit their passport, health insurance and residence certificates for inspection.
If after the establishment of the ranking list any of the received candidates does not enroll on time, his place will be taken by the next candidate, up to the end of the list. Attention is drawn to all candidates who acquire the right to enrollment to strictly adhere to announced schedules of registration, and to those who are behind them on the final ranking list that they potentially have the opportunity to enroll instead of the candidates who qualify, but do not enroll on time. Immediately after the expiry time allotted for enrollment, the Faculty will update the final rankings and perform enrollment of students who are "below the line", to fill up any vacancies, up to the exhaustion of the list of qualified candidates.
Candidates who qualify for enrollment submit the following documents:
- birth certificate,
- certificates of all four grades of secondary school or certified copies,
- certificate of passing the final i.e. graduation exam,
- two identical photos, format 4x6 cm,
- two photos, format 3x3,5 cm,
- photocopy of identity card (does not have to be certified) and
- proof of payment of the tuition fee.