In the master program of Computer engineering, students acquire the following skills:
- Skills in the design of broadband networks, including backbone and access networks, as well as the possibility of implementing integrated services that include audio, video and traditional data transfer,
- Skills and abilities in the field of wireless communications, which include cellular phones, personal communication systems, wireless switching networks and wireless local area networks,
- Knowledge and use of mathematical concepts, principles and methods that are the basis for the realization of computer communication systems (algorithms, numerical mathematics),
- Knowledge and use of simulation software, the development and testing of computer communication systems,
- Ability to design, develop and deploy broadband communication systems (optical communications, VoIP, 3-Play, wireless ...)
- Capability to follow the development of computer communications technology, as well as the assessment of their possible use in everyday life.