In the master program of Information systems, students acquire the following skills:
- Independent identification and monitoring of relevant innovations and trends in the field of information systems,
- Development of modern software architectures,
- Implementation of specific integrated software solutions,
- Independent development of complex business systems in different technological environments,
- Identifying information requirements,
- Design and development of IS,
- Implementation of IS in large centralized, mobile and distributed systems.