In the master program of Computer science, students acquire the following skills:
- Carrying out specific tasks such as games, proof of mathematical theorems and diagnosis of disease,
- Methods of pattern recognition, the research of distributed computing resources, fuzzy logic, stability, network computing environments, computer intelligence,
- Knowledge and use of mathematical concepts, the principles and methods that are the basis for the implementation of intelligent systems (fuzzy logic, advanced algorithms, genetic algorithms, symbolic mathematics),
- Knowledge and use of simulation software, the development and testing of intelligent systems,
- Ability to design, develop and deploy intelligent systems (neural networks, expert systems, robots ...)
- Capability to follow the development of the technology of intelligent systems, as well as the assessment of their possible use in everyday life,
- Ability to understand the social impact of intelligent systems, both legal and ethical, and economic terms.